These days, a variety of antivirus programs are available in the digital market & to select the most appropriate one from this huge sea is quite hard for the customers. So, in order to choose the gold fish means the well compatible and effective security suite – you must take advice from certified technical support experts. Here, the professional techies suggest you to go for AVG Antivirus as this software offer non-stop protection not only from threats like virus, worms, and rootkits but also from dangerous crypto-miners, and other such online attackers.
The widely appreciated AVG Antivirus acts as a complete and robust protection shield that safeguards not only the data stored on that particular device on which it is installed but also the info and devices associated with the entire network. This is an advanced software that keeps on updating its versions as well as features with more powerful security in order to meet the aim of beating even the upcoming threats. All of the latest editions of this branded security offer ultimate protection against a variety of viruses, phishing threats, and spyware infections. It ensure to keep its users’ all kinds of devices from laptop to tablet to smartphone to IPod to desktop PC to other gadgets safe from the malicious online environment. Moreover, it also support functions such as scanning and making the devices free from all junks i.e. temporary files and folders.
However, the AVG Antivirus very well accomplish its duty of protecting the users by supporting the blocking of malicious-detected files and websites. But sometimes, this feature of the software is responsible for annoying the customers by blocking even those websites which the clients trust and want to access.
Therefore, the only option that can support evading such annoying situations is to make your AVG Antivirus “Turn Off”. If you don’t know ‘how to do it’, then follow the steps given below or if you want to get it done by the highly- skilled experts, then just give a single call on AVG Support Phone Number – 1800 83 24 24.
Relevant Steps for Helping You to “Turn Off” your AVG antivirus software
The applicable points that explain the way to “Turn Off” your AVG antivirus software are given below:
Follow the steps carefully and accordingly to avoid mistakes and thus the technical issues.
- Press the “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” keys of your keyboard, this will display the list holding several Windows option.
- After that, select the “Start Task Manager” option which will open the “Windows Task Manager” in front of you.
- Now, click the “Processes” option followed by selecting the “exe” in order to pick the AVG.
- Hit the “End Process” button located at the bottom of the “Windows task Manger”.
- Elect the “Services” tab
- Click the right-handed button present on the “AVGIDSAgent”.
- Then, click on “Stop Service” option displayed in the pop-up menu.
- Select the “avgwd” option.
- Ensure to “Stop Services” from the AVG Watch Dog.
- Now, the process has been done. So, select the close option located on the close window.
- It can appear in the upper right corner of the dialog box.
The aforementioned steps are the beneficial points have been distributed under the supervision of the experts of our certified AVG Antivirus Technical Support team. If you have intention to obtain more info regarding any of the word mentioned in this entire blog, just give us a call on our well- organized AVG Tech Support Phone Number – 1800 83 24 24. The technician team working here is always eager to offer accurate and updated info about every technical elements and services of this digitally designed world.