The dangerous Ransomware has become the swiftest-increasing threat mainly to the users having devices with Android Operating System. The Android having the largest shareholder in the digital market is an operating system designed mainly for the mobile gadgets like smartphones & tablets. Developed by Google, this is based on the improved version of the Linux. The Android statistics of Mcafee Support researchers explain that the riskier ransomware wanting to large profits has been reported attempting to lock the devices on this huge Android platform.
Ways through which Android Ransomware Attacks
Based on the study of Mcafee Support techies, the Android ransomware makes efforts to encrypt the data stored on SD cards. Some mainly focus on threatening the users by changing the lock screen password of the victim device & attempt to destroy the procedure of the on-device protection package which might detect and remove the danger.
The experienced specialists of Mcafee Antivirus Support team also define the other delivery method i.e. spam messages used by Android ransomware to harm the users. Another common technique accessed by the threat is malvertising, where the malware programmers post malicious ads on legitimate websites. These ads when clicked will direct the users to imitation marketplaces or make them download the files or updates that appears harmless but in reality, can infect the entire device.
Tasks accomplished by the Victims
Mcafee Technical Support executives sprinkled light on the report that describes the task performed by the people attacked by the Android Ransomware. The support representatives explained that 50 % of the victims have already paid the ransom money of up to $500 for recovery of their data, while other 50 % are ready to pay. The report describes that a large number of customers from almost all the regions of the world including UK, German, US, etc. are willing to pay as much as the attackers ask for, which in turn fuels the ransomware business policy of the cybercriminals. For further details about how these activities of users allow the online hackers to develop more and more, consult the Mcafee Antivirus Technical Support providers. The experienced technical professionals will surely provide the complete information as well as guidance required to remain safe against this ever-dangerous threat. Some effective tips to ensure the safety of the users are provided in the next para. These is written under the supervision of knowledgeable Mcafee Customer Support Specialists.
Steps to be taken by the users
The Mcafee Support techies of our firm are expert in their work of offering proficient customer help services to the users such as you. Don’t go on our words, follow the excellent tips provided below and then think yourself about the great reliability and quality of our Mcafee Antivirus Support Services.
Follow these couple of steps and stay safe from Android ransomware:
- Install & use a well-known and award-winning mobile security solution such as Mcafee Antivirus that supports comprehensive protection from full malicious environment.
- You as users are always recommended to evade the downloading or installing of the applications from third-party websites & install the required files, apps, programs from the official stores.
- Mcafee Support techies very well know the importance of your data, therefore advise you to always keep a backup of your data.
- Whenever you are asked to provide your personal details, carefully read each and every app permissions in order to evade the chance of undergoing identity theft by the cybercriminals.
Big enterprises are strongly recommended to:
- Make use of Mobile Device Management platform for handling the devices of their employee & to install the mobile security software
- Arrange an automatic backup solution
- Aware the users about not to download or install unwanted apps or from the untrusted websites
- Safeguard the email servers with the use of content filtering solutions
It is a protection software that supports end-to-end security of more than millions of the technical devices. Apart from this, it also offers advanced threat protection to almost 500 million customers worldwide. The proficient Mcafee Company has been producing award-winning commercial and home security products such as antivirus, internet security, etc. from last many years. Mcafee also supports the users to choose in between both endpoint protection and hybrid framework security.
These days, our Mcafee Technical Support team who have years of experience to serve this industry, work on a theme of dedicated help providers against mobile threats. The tasks included under this theme are making the people aware of the cyber threats, promoting cybersecurity by providing tips to remain safe, etc. So, if you also want to take the advantage of this theme and remain safe against the online threats, simply dial the toll-free Mcafee Customer Support Phone Number – 1800 83 24 24.