We cannot neglect the rapidly increasing importance of the internet & technical devices (laptops, desktop PCs, tablets, smartphones) in our in our day to day life. Additionally, we cannot be careless towards the swiftly growing threats also. In short, we can say that we have to use the internet and technical gadgets but with great care.
The first thing that we have to take care of – never leaves the system without an antivirus protection. As the name ‘antivirus’ itself defines, it is a software designed to perform anti-virus tasks i.e. to prevent, search for, detect, and remove several viruses, & malicious programs like worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, and many more. Therefore, installation of a reliable and updated antivirus software is necessary to protect our gadgets. When talking about a trustworthy security software then AVG is one of the foremost names that strikes in our mind.
AVG Antivirus is the security program that not only detects and eradicate the threats but also repairs the infected/ corrupted files. Moreover, this is a smart protection package that offers a separate zone for the files, which are impossible to repairable thus protecting the system from getting more damaged because of them.
Due to these distinct features, the AVG Antivirus has become a demanded entity amongst a number of users, but unfortunately, a few of the customers have the complaint about the technical errors faced by them while installing the protection suite.
So, we have arrived to lower down your worries via the medium of this blog that includes effective solutions to all the common technical errors that you may face during installation of the antivirus software. We are the verified and experienced AVG Technical Support techies.
1st: Repair the corrupted access to AVG files
This can easily be done by using AVG Reset Access tool in the following manner:
- First of all, save the whole work that is in the process and then close all the opened files & documents.
- Download the ‘AVG Reset Access Tool’ from the official website of this antivirus.
- Wait for a while till the download get complete.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Opt ‘Yes’ if the pop-ups to make alterations to your system appears
- Click ‘Accept’ to confirm the license agreement.
- Opt ‘Continue’ option to apply the changes.
- Reboot the system after accomplishing this process.
2nd: Delete the already installed version of AVG
For this, we have to use AVG Remover tool.
- Visit the official website and from there download the application.
- Save the downloaded file and then run it.
- Run the ‘scan’ so that the application can find all already installed AVG products.
- Choose and install the products by one-by-one clicking on the remove option present in front of each.
- After the process of uninstallation, restart your system.
- If the ‘Open File-Security Warning’ window appears on your system’s screen, then click on ‘Run’ option for appropriate completion of the uninstallation.
3rd: Download the latest version of AVG antivirus.
- First of all, download the AVG installation file from its official website.
- Right-click on the file in order to Run it & begin the installation process.
- Opt the language you want to proceed in and after that click ‘Continue’ button.
- Sign In to your AVG Account by typing the correct username and password that you have provided at the time of creating it. In case you don’t have the AVG Account, click on ‘create a new account’ and then provide all the information asked.
- Wait until the process of installation finish.
- Restart the system to complete the process.
- Afterward, open the app & choose the ‘Antivirus Free’ file in order to open the dashboard.
If the virus enters the system before or while installing the antivirus software and thus create the technical issues, don’t get afraid and dial the toll-free AVG Technical Support Phone Number – 1800 83 24 24. If you are fond of surfing the internet or working with the technical devices, then your first priority is to stay safe against the current as well as emerging threats. And we, the experienced AVG Antivirus Technical Support engineers having high professionalisms can provide you with effectual guidance to maintain your online safety. We are available for 24×7 hours along with customer satisfactory support solutions, so reach us anytime to get all that you want. The solutions offered by your AVG Customer Support team are not less than a boon that can bring you out of any problematic situation within least possible time and at affordable rates.