With the Trend Micro Security, you are completely protected against all types of internet infections and thus can enjoy the pleasure of safe online activities that includes online transactions, internet banking, online communication, online transactions, online data transfer, etc. Millions of people worldwide are utilizing this amazing and comprehensive protection providing security program for protection of not only their home based devices but also the gadgets/ appliances at their large enterprises. But some common errors like the one we, the Trend Micro Support engineers discuss today, can exploit the working experience of users.
This issue in the Trend Micro Security occurs with the following error message:
“Incomplete Installation! The device has not supported running of the service required by the installer. Error Code – #1622, 0, 0x00000000, no alterations/ modifications have been done to your device.
One of the main reason behind the occurrence of this issue is the permission problem on the Windows Temp files/ folders.
The error with these codes can occur:
During Installation of Trend Micro Antivirus, Internet Security or Maximum Security
When the Trend Micro Security Software-related program files are running
At the time of installation of Windows Operating System
While the Windows Start up or Shut down
Some of the symptoms that a system suffering with Error Code 1622, 0, 0x00000000 displays are:
- The active application window get crash.
- The PC start getting crash on frequent basis.
- Installation process of the antivirus get interrupted with an error message “Installation Incomplete” or “Installation Stopped”.
- The operating system behaves sluggishly & responds slowly to input, by keyboard or mouse.
- Computer periodically get “freezes” for a few seconds.
- Corrupt download of the Trend Micro Security software.
- Incomplete installation of the antivirus program.
- Exploitation in Windows registry due to the recent Trend Micro Security-related alterations.
- Presence of malware, spyware, virus or other infections that has corrupted the Windows system registry files or your Antivirus Security-related application files.
- Some other programs meanly or mistakenly erase your antivirus Security-associated files.
The effective troubleshooting steps to resolve Trend Micro Error Code 1622, 0, 0x00000000 issue have been provided here. Trend Micro Technical Support specialists recommend you to follow them carefully and accordingly in order to obtain satisfactory results.
Resolution Steps to be followed are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Trend Micro
Step 2: Now, from there download, install & then run the ‘Trend Micro Permission Tool’ in order to troubleshoot the permission related issues.
Consult Trend Micro Support professionals if want complete guidance about the usage of Trend Micro Permission Tool.
Step 3: Delete/ Remove the Windows Temp files with help of the points given below:
- Click ‘Start’ menu then click ‘Computer’.
- Now, double-click ‘Local Disk (C :)’ – > Windows – > Temp.
- At last, erase all the folders and files present inside the Temp folder.
Step 4: Delete/ Remove the Local User temporary files with help of the points given below:
- Click ‘Start’ menu, then ‘All Programs’, after that the ‘Accessories’ and then ‘Run’.
- Type ‘%temp%’ in the empty field.
- Now, erase all the folders and files present inside the Temp folder.
Step 5: Re-install the Trend Micro Security software on your system.
Consult the Trend Micro Technical Support techies if want any information regarding the reinstallation of the latest edition of your security program. You can also get excellent and perfect fixation of any other error with your Security suite or computer, just by consulting the certified, long-term experienced and professional Trend Micro Support Number – 1800 83 24 24 experts.