Avast is recommended as one of the leading brands in the market. It efficiently removes the virus, threats, spyware, malware, rootkits and Trojan horse. Avast is available in various versions that be purchased as per the requirements of the users. each version of Avast Antivirus is available in both paid or free version. Where the paid version has some extra features on the other hand free version comes to provide tremendous antivirus protection. Several times Windows 8 users encounter issues with the free version of Avast and want to uninstall it. Below you will read how to uninstall Avast Antivirus from the computer.
Save all your important data
To proceed with the Avast uninstallation, its necessary to save the files and data first. Now close all the running programs in the background and temporarily disable the internet connection.
Find the Avast tray icon and close the program
Search Avast tray icon on the toolbar and right click on the icon. Scroll up the icon and click on Avast shields control. Alter it choose one of the given options. Your computer will momentarily become gray. In the Component stop window, choose Yes option.
Locate Avast! Free Antivirus in Uninstall or Change a Program
Open Control Panel and locate Uninstall or Change a Program in Programs and Features. Now Locate Avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs available. Click on Uninstall alter selecting the program.
In the Avast! Free Antivirus Setup, click on Next
When the Avast! Free Antivirus Setup will be open, select Uninstall option and click on Next. Select Yes in the Following Uninstall alert.
Customers who are installing Avast Antivirus encountering various issues, in such case they can take our technical customer support phone number available round the clock. The technical customer support services we offer are rendered by the team of skilled and certified professionals, who are engaged in rendering tremendous services at the most reasonable rates. Various technical issues we provide help you with are as follows:
- Support for Quality errors
- Support for Plug and play errors
- Support for Internet connectivity is poor
- Support for Security suite is running too slow
- Support for Antivirus scanner tool is not working
- Support for System Tune-up and optimization issues
- Support for Machine is performing as its optimal speed
- Support for The security suite is taking a long to scan a device
- Support for Difficulties are occurring while setting up the security product
- Support for Un-installation of security product and operating system hurdles
- Support for Antivirus re-installation process is not working or stopped suddenly
- Support for The security suite is not getting installed on customer’s technical device
- Support for The machine is not compatible with the latest version of the security suite
- Support for Customers is facing technical issues in configuring the security settings into their system
- Support for The technical device of the customer is not able to work after installation of the security product
Our Avast Antivirus Online Support Customer Service group is dependably there to help you right when you fall for any refresh/specialized security issue. On the off chance that you are confronting any refresh/specialized issue with any of the security item, or specialized gadget like portable PCs, cell phones, tablets, and so forth call AVAST Support Customer Service Phone Number: 1800 83 24 24 all things considered. PCTECH24 AVAST Antivirus Technical Customer Contact is a dependably on Total Support to recognize and dispose of infections, spyware and other online diseases without influencing the speed and execution of your contraption and additionally antivirus item. The specialized experts of our Avast Antivirus Online Total Support Customer Service group will ensure that you don’t confront any specialized issue amid the uninstallation or recharging procedure of AVAST Antivirus. PCTECH24 gives top notch AVAST Customer Support Services to check the working of the antivirus security programming you need to introduce on your specialized gadget.
You can contact our AVAST Customer Care team by approaching AVAST Antivirus Online Total Support Customer Service Phone Number: 1800 83 24 24 whenever for settling specialized issues and in addition for different bugs that may experience haphazardly while you are utilizing your specialized gadget. The prepared specialists of our group can offer technical customer support team for AVAST Antivirus Update/Uninstall/Install alongside settling other specialized bugs and general investigating steps. Call our AVAST Antivirus Online Total Support Customer Service Phone Number: 1800 83 24 24 to get the assistance work area Support for Update/Uninstall/Install programming settings for customized and safe feel. Our specialized specialists can support client in settling different clashes identified with the Update/Uninstall/Install of AVAST Antivirus. In the event that you are a non-tech client, at that point additionally you don’t need to stress over any specialized issue with your AVAST Antivirus including its Update/Uninstall/Install/reestablish process.
PCTECH24 provides AVAST Antivirus Customer Support Services like:
- Help to set up and configure a security suite.
- Update/ Install Customer Support for AVAST antivirus software.
- Identify potential online technical threats and their removal support.
- Technical Support to Scan laptop for obsolete Antivirus product and update it.
- Online Total Support for all technical bugs related to AVAST Antivirus products.
- AVAST Antivirus Support Phone Number Support for Total Safety of applications.
- Customer Support for fixing the online technical issues with any Antivirus product.
- AVAST Total Support for installing the online Antivirus Security on your specific device.
- Round the clock availabilities of technical experts to give online Avast Antivirus Total Support Customer Service.
- Reliable and genuine AVAST Antivirus Support in challenging and difficult technical situations.
- Our certified experts are ready to help the users in un-installing and re-installing the security suite as well as the operating systems.