Whenever you surf over internet and download an application from the online platform, it usually comes with hidden add-ons which can extract your essential data for the product vendor. These malicious software are typically designed to analyze your preferences & behavior and send this data to other vendors so that they can provide you with user-specific ads, or can record the information for analysis. All this can be annoying for various reasons like:
- Your search results are manipulated.
- Ads interfere into your browsing experience.
- Tracked data is being sent to backend servers.
- Getting rid of the toolbars become very difficult.
- Existence of Multiple toolbars crowd the browser window.
- Browser homepage or default search provider may change.
‘Avast Browser Cleanup’ had been designed to prevent you from such annoying situations. It is a software that identifies poorly rated add-ons for major internet Browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and then allows you to disable or to completely remove them. An automatic rating system in this also shows to you ‘how other users like an add-on?’
Actually, ‘Avast Browser Cleanup’ is a secure web browsing tool built with some isolation features that helps the user to stay secure from hackers & annoying ads. With the use of this program, a user gets filter out web pages that have a poor reputation. Moreover, your Avast Browser Cleanup can also blocks the annoying ads that appears on the webpages when you are working online. One of the main feature in this program is that it stops malicious extensions from getting added to your search engine. Your online transactions also remain safe if you are working with this program. This Avast protection software not only safeguards your system from getting infected but also scans & eradicates the harmful browser add-ons.
This is all about Avast Browser Cleanup, if want to know more call on Toll-free Avast Support Phone Number – 1800 83 24 24 where the highly-qualified customer service representatives of reliable support firm Pctech24 will provide satisfactory information for all of your queries. Some users get this Avast Browser Cleanup software on their system but then stop as they don’t know the exact process to use the same. If you also want to know ‘how to use this software’ then go through the guidelines provided below by our Avast Antivirus Support experts.
Steps to use ‘Avast Browser Cleanup’
Follow the instructions given below:
- First of all, you have to download the Avast Browser Cleanup from the official website.
- Then you need to select the installer that matches with the Operating System running on your computer & start the downloading process.
- Install the program properly by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open Avast program whose shortcut is created on your system’s screen.
- Click on the ‘Browser Cleanup’ section if the main dashboard appears on your system’s screen.
- This will start analyzing the various add-ons installed on all of your web directories.
- If it detects any doubtful add-ons, Avast will show all these add-ons & tool bars.
- Now, select the doubtful files which you want to delete and click on ‘Remove button’ present beside the name of threat. And if you want to clear all items in the list, select remove ‘all add-ons’ option located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, you have to choose a new homepage followed by searching provider and then click on Continue option.
- Close the ‘Web Pages’ if opens by itself while working on the ‘Browser Cleanup’.
- Sometimes, removing of add-ons led to creation of setting issues with your web browser. To eliminate such issues, choose each tab of browser Cleanup panel & click on “Reset browser settings to default value” option in order to overturn the changes in the settings your tool bars may have made.
- Finally, open the web browser for verifying if the add-ons are still there.
The aforementioned steps must have helped you in the expected manner but if you still have some other doubts or issues or face any inconvenience in following these steps, then feel free to call on our Avast Technical Support Phone Number – 1800 83 24 24 to get appropriate fixes from the certified experts of Pctech24. We have hired a team of innovative, young, enthusiastic & qualified engineers that have expertise in dealing with all products of Avast. We know the importance of trouble-free and continuously working gadgets (computer, laptop, tab, mobile phones, etc.) in this ever advancing digital life & thus help the customers like you to harmonize the issue and get their properly working system back as soon as possible. You can contact us at our Toll-free Avast Customer Service Helpline Number at any sort of time from anywhere to get satisfactory answers and resolutions to avoid any further issues.