Kaspersky Web Security 2017 is security software that provides anti-spyware, antivirus, firewall, anti-spam, anti-phishing and anti-malware security. It has stand alone applications for all the security software listed above and gives them for both home and business purpose.
Kaspersky Web Security works with Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems. It also has a Mac version that provides robust security against viruses and infectious software attacks that are targeted at this Operating System. Kaspersky has cleared all antivirus tests with flying colors. It has shown outstanding results and scanned over 95% of the threats present on the devices. Kaspersky has also cleared test by the leading test firms like the AV-Comparatives, Virus Bulletin and AV-Test. Overall, the tests reveal that Kaspersky is runner up only to Bitdefender Security 2017. Its best score rate was a 98.2% protection on the Virus Bulletin test and was acclaimed with the A+ award.
There are also thousands of customer reviews on Kaspersky Web Security and the maximum number of one positive. This clearly shows that several users are happy with its virus diagnosing and removal methods. Top Ten customer reviews, one of the leading security software and Web Security firms has awarded it the Platinum rating for its innovative features and performance. So it comes second in over 30 security programs and is only behind the Bitdefender Antivirus. We’ve included the advantages found in Kaspersky Support and you should be aware of them, once you have installed Kaspersky:
Advantages of Kaspersky Technical Support:
- Kaspersky Technical Support earned an elusive 5 out of 5 in customer service by identifying all malicious software attacks, as per the user reviews forums.
- Kaspersky Technical Support provides security applications to comprise three licenses for the charge of one.
- Kaspersky Technical Support protects home networks, business whether small or medium and big enterprises.
- Kaspersky Technical Support includes innovative features that are now essential like Application filtering, parental controls, identity theft security, a game mode and much more.
- Kaspersky Technical Support has the skills to run low memory scans and smart updates to block interruptions and PC slowdown technical issues.
- Kaspersky Technical Support gives an online banking mode facility that protects your bank details and make sure they don’t get into the hands of cyber criminals.
- Kaspersky Technical Support has one of the best customer technical support team that comprises worldwide technical support that covers all continents. And for their USA customers, Kaspersky Technical Support provide full phone, e-mail and chat technical support.
- Kaspersky Technical Support for Install, uninstall, and removal of Kaspersky antivirus.
- Kaspersky Technical Support for reinstall Kaspersky Security and the latest version of its applications.
- Kaspersky Technical Support for Upgrading Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security, and other applications.
- Kaspersky Technical Support for Update device registry files to identify malware signature and virus definition.
Installation and Setup by Kaspersky Technical Support
Installing of Kaspersky Web Security 2017 is simple as the installation process will inform you through every step to appropriately mange the software with the option for technical support experts to modify the installation on their own. After following the steps your device simply requires restarted for full security to be activated. If not able to deal with them, simply call the Kaspersky Technical Support.
There are a number of customizable features that you can take care of during setup that comprise setting parental controls and the inclusion of a virtual keyboard. The virtual keyboard lets you to set up your protection settings by clicking on a virtual keyboard with your mouse so that full security from key loggers is managed. If not able to deal with them, simply call the Kaspersky Technical Support.
The parental control features on the other hand are beneficial for those with children that need to control their browsing time and habits on the Internet. Built into the software package is the ability to set three different levels of customized access as well as time restrictions depending on the user that is logged into the PC. If not able to use the parental control application, simply call the Kaspersky Technical Support.
Interface and Features offered by Kaspersky Technical Support
Despite of parental controls and a virtual keyboard, Kaspersky Web Security 2017 also comes with a number of other exclusive security applications that support complete PC security. For instance rootkit scanners that can be activated as an on demand scan or a usual part of the full device scan depending on how regularly you use online service. The advantage of this particular scanner is that even if software has taken over control of a device, Kaspersky will not only be able to identify it but also return control back to the user. Rootkit feature can be activated by telling the Kaspersky Technical Support, technical staff.
Another latest feature that makes Kaspersky Web Security one of the best amongst other security software this year is Safe run that lets all browsers and applications run in one isolated place on your PC so that any new websites or applications run in a safe environment without harming other resources or data that may be saved on your PC. Thus, if a technical issue were to occur, the rest of your technical device would not be affected in any way.
Adding to the safety of browsing with Kaspersky Web Security 2017 is a range of detection features like the Auto-Run Disable and URL Scanner. The URL Scanner by default alerts you if there are harmful links present on any websites that customer explore, so that you can skip the risks related with entry before you even tap.
On the other hand, Auto-Run Disable offers the complete PC security provided by Kaspersky by offering a full time protection against any external gadgets or malware by advising you to first scan any drive before running files from it, so that you don’t get any malicious virus from another drive, USB or peripheral device. If you regularly use devices outside your home and transfer data back to your machine this safety feature is one that should be necessary in any Web Security package. All these above features are offered immediately at Kaspersky Technical Support.