Are you still sticking to the confusion of ‘whether to update your Windows or not?’ Yes? Don’t mind but hearing this at the time when many Windows users have already updated their OS, is a little bit surprising. However, it is not too late, you still have the opportunity to enjoy working with the recent version. Leaving all other things, let’s go through the list of advanced features. Our knowledgeable Windows 10 Technical Support experts have listed the advancements in so proper manner that once read, you’ll for sure come to a clear decision.
Exclusive Features in the New Windows 10
The update has arrived with a number of innovative features, enhancements, and apps that aims to proffer a brand-new and better experience to the Windows users. However, the update is already rolling into PCs globally but still, before upgrading your system, it is better to know ‘what New the Recently Updated Windows 10 has Brought’.
List of Some Main Enhancements of Newly Updated Windows 10
- Your Phone on Your PC: “Your Phone” application in the new version allows better communication between the users’ PC and phones. It permits easy and improved transfer of media and files from your smartphone to your PC located anywhere.
- New Theme: This update is really vital for the dark themes’ lovers. File Explorer is available with a dark theme that can be used simply by enabling the ‘Dark Mode’ in Settings menu.
- Storage Sense: This new feature will help the users by automatically emptying the hard drives on their PCs. It deletes the files that the users are not using from the longer period of time. The feature is not ON by default. People have to enable it from the Settings menu.
- Cloud Clipboard: It allows you to access the work clipboard history on the desktop computer at your office from the Windows 10 device at home. For being benefited with this feature, you just have to copy your work to your clipboard on PC at the office.
- Improved “Snip & Sketch” tool: It is a more powerful and standalone screenshot tool that can be activated simply by using a short – Windows + Shift + S keys. Once the user does this, he/she can snip out the screenshot & share it along with comments.
- Presentation Modes: It permits you to project your PC’s display wirelessly in three different modes. The modes are – Video Mode, Productivity Mode, and Game Mode.
- Enhanced Task Manager: Task Manager in this new version came with two advanced columns – ‘Power Usage’ & ‘Power Usage Trend’. The smart tabs help the users to categorize applications on the basis of power they use so as to ease the task of identifying apps that drain the device’s battery.
- Text Size Modification: Able to view text more clearly, the users can use this feature to increase or adjust the text size as per their need. For receiving help in using any new feature of this latest update, consult our Windows 10 Tech Support
- Game Bar: It will provide the users with proper information about GPU & CPU usage along with fps (frames per second) used while gaming. It also includes enhanced audio control feature.
- Reformed Microsoft Edge: Already excellent Microsoft Edge now arrives with more interesting tabs, interface, and tools. Moreover, now, the users are able to restrict websites from auto-opening. With it, ‘Reading View’ themes will provide the people with improved reading experience.
“The new version came with better speed, better battery life, better performance, and better tactics to make things happen”
Conclusion: These were the most appreciated features that the newly launched Windows 10 has brought. However, there are a number of other basic advancements like 157 Fresh emojis, 3D models, etc. To know more, contact our Windows 10 Customer Support professionals.