Call 1800-832-424 for Black & Blue Screen Errors Technical Support
Every Windows user may be of aware of this error as it the most frustrating thing that can happen to your device. Blue/Black screen of death or BSOD screen (also known as “stop error code”) error usually encounter because of any hardware or software issue like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or BAD_POOL_HEADER or UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM or INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED etc. on your computer. Apart from hardware and software issues, there may be some other reasons that may cause blue screen errors. The other culprits may be RAM errors, Heat, device drivers, and failing power supply.
Blue Screen of Death is a common Windows error screen that encounters if a critical system fault occurs and the system can’t recover. Blue screens are generally caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or if there is any problem with its driver software. Standard software doesn’t show blue screens if they crashes because it doesn’t affect the functioning of the operating system. This problem caused by hardware issues with low-level software running in the Windows kernel and this critical failure causes Windows to crash and stop functioning. In case of this error, the one thing you can do is restart your computer. But doing so can cause you data loss as you will not get a chance to save your data because usually programs don’t have a chance to save their open data. To get the help in such problems, you can talk to the certified technicians of PCTECH24who will help you out in dealing the issues like:
Our Scope of Services Include:
- System Restoreto roll back the system software back to a previous state
- Scan for Malware to detect if there is any infection is hooked into the Windows kernel at a low level.
- Reasons of system instability and rash.
- Install or update drivers: An incorrectly installed or buggy driver can lead to crashes. Download the latest drivers for your computer’s hardware.
- Boot into Safe Mode if your computer is shows blue-screening every time when you turn it on.
- Check for hardware problems.
- System turns on and turns off problems
- Testing computer’s memory for errors.
- • Reinstalling Windows to replace your existing system software.
Although, a computer will not show blue-screen at all in proper working state, but no machine is perfect and not software is 100% perfect. By default, Windows automatically restarts if a blue screen of death error occurs. Probably it’s blue-screening if your computer is restarting without any apparent reason. Our technicians will disable automatic reboots on BSODs from the Windows Control Panel in case of this error. The qualified and experienced engineers of PCTECH24 will help you at all instant when you are dealing with blue/black screen of death errors.