Call Us on 1800 83 24 24 Best, Fast and Affordable Way to Solve Your Computer Problems Refund can only be processed within 7 days oftechnical subscription purchased from PCTECH24. Customers are not eligible for the refund in the following conditions:
A. Incidents plans – Customers will not be refunded any amount what they have paid once there problem is resolved. If customer has any issue which is not resolved he/she has to write us on email@example.com 7 days of sale.
If customer does not write us within 7 days we believe that his/her issue has been resolved and no refund will be provided to customer after this date.
B. 3 Month support, 6Month Support and Annual Support Plans –A Full REFUND will be issued if PCTECH24 has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 15 Days of your subscription Plan.
If PCTECH24 resolves one or more issues and customer confirms it in his/her feedback email , then charges for the Support Fee ($149.00 ) and Cost of the software License ($40 per computer or device) will not be refundable in any case.
If PCTECH24 has been able to resolve one or more issue after 15 Days of subscription and customer still wants to cancel the subscription then $99 per incident will be deducted from the total cost in addition to Setup fee and software license cost.
Not with standing this PCTECH24 may, at its sole discretion and on a case to case basis, agree to a refund of Support Plan charges after deducting Setup Fee and cost of paid Anti-virus and any other paid software which has been provided free of cost with any subscription plan.
C. Products – Customer agrees that he will not be provided any refund once the software/Antivirus/product has been delivered to him in email and has been installed in his computer/Laptop.
D. Change of Mind – There is no refund for the change of mind for Incident Support Plans.
E. All refund request should come in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
F. Once customercompletes Electronic Signed Document, he/she is bound with our refund policy.
Customer will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met for all incident based plans:
I. The problem is out of scope of the specific plan.
II. Customers have all the pre-requisites which were required to resolve the issue and problem was not resolved till the time account was active.
III. Before 48 hrs after the resolution of the issue and a confirmation from the customer after the issue was last worked upon by PCTECH24 team.
IV. The refund will be processed only after getting a written request by the customer on the email id email@example.com along with the reason for refund.
*In no case, the amount of refund/claim shall exceed the amount subscribed or paid by the customer to PCTECH24.
Customer Responsibility In connection with obtaining Services, customers agree that they will:
1. Co-operate with the PCTECH24: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to customers. PCTECH24 experience shows that most problems can be resolve as a result of close cooperation between customers and PCTECH24. Please listen carefully to the PCTECH24 and follow the instructions provided. Customers must confirm that the following conditions are true: The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals; Customers must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident; The full system, including software and hardware, is available and accessible to customers without limit during any telephone discussions with PCTECH24.
2. Software/Data Backup: Customers understand and agree that PCTECH24 shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. PCTECH24 strongly recommends that customers at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
3. Once Sold Product get installed and activated on Customer`s PC then it can`t be returned back under any circumstances.
4. Account, Password, and Security: For customers to submit a Plan Order, they must complete the Registration Process by providing PCTECH24 with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. They also will choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Use genuine and valid Software and Hardware and also proper working phone line with sufficient power back up.Furthermore, customers are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their account. Customers agree to notify PCTECH24 immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. PCTECH24 will not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone else using customers password or account, either with or without their knowledge.
However, customers could be held liable for losses incurred by PCTECH24 or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
CUSTOMERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY “CUSTOMER DATA”) AND SOFTWARE STORED ON THIER COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PCTECH24 OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES.
1. Goods provided by third parties-
where we completed the service with goods, that goods provided by the third party, please refer to the third party’s return policy. This refund policy does not apply to such Third Party Goods.
2. If you change your mind-
If you purchased goods from us (other than Incidental Goods) during the course of us providing you with our service (“Premium PC Support 24 Goods”), and you subsequently change your mind within a reasonable time regarding the purchase of the PCTECH24 Goods. We will provide you the full refund, which you paid while purchasing PCTECH24 Goods.
The PCTECH24 Goods will need to be returned to us at your expense. No refunds will be given if you change your mind in relation to the purchase of PCTECH24 Goods, but have opened or used the PCTECH24 Goods.
If user is facing a problem with the new purchased PCTECH24 Goods, please, then he can contact us and we will use our reasonable endeavors to provide a refund for the PCTECH24 Goods. PCTECH24 replace the PCTECH24 Goods at our cost, within a reasonable time.
Disclaimer: PCTECH24 is an independent reseller of all types of hardware /software and provides technical assistance to a large variety of third party products, brands and services. Any use of Trademarks, Brands, Products and Services is referential and PCTECH24 has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. The services we offer may also be available on the brand owner's website.